Terms & Conditions for Restaurant Reservations
Table of Contents
Thank you for choosing to dine with us at Noci. We just have a few important terms and conditions for you to read through before your visit.
By booking at Noci, you confirm your acceptance of the following:
- If you are running late, please note that we will be unable to hold your table for longer than 20 minutes
NO SHOWS AND LATE CANCELLATIONS
- We ask for at least 24 hours notice if you’d like to cancel or amend the number of guests in your booking. Please note we may not always have availability to increase your reservation: we will do our best!
- In the process of increasing or decreasing your party size, please note that we may need to change the location of your dining table in the restaurant
- Please note that we operate a 20-minute holding policy on reservations, if you are running late please call the team to let us know.
- Please note, in the event of a no-show or late cancelation (up to 24hrs before your reservation) there is a £15 per person fee.
- This fee will be processed no more than 72 hours after the original scheduled booking and may take up to 5 working days to show on your statement.
- For bookings made online or over the phone, you will receive a booking confirmation to the email address provided within few seconds of making your booking.
- In addition to confirming your reservation details, this initial confirmation email will also include instructions to cancel or amend your booking should you need to.
- Bookings will be required to enter credit card details to secure your reservation. Please note that your booking is only provisional until this is done. If we do not receive card details within 24 hours, your booking will be automatically released from the system. You will be notified via email if your booking has been released.
- If no confirmation email is received, please contact us ASAP
- If you require email confirmation of any alterations or updates to existing bookings, please ask as these are not sent automatically.
- All food and drink prices quoted are inclusive of VAT
- A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your final bill
Well-behaved dogs on leads are welcome at Noci Battersea.
Guide dogs are always welcome at Noci.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Noci. Please do include them (including babies) in your final party size
- If you need a highchair or space for a pushchair, please specify this at the time of booking
- We are wheelchair accessible at Noci
- Sample Noci menus are available on our website
- Please notify us of any specific allergies or food intolerances in your party, both at the time of booking and to a member of our team when you arrive.
CANCELLATION BY Noci
Noci reserves the right to cancel guest bookings at any time with written notice for any of the following reasons:
- If the guest is in breach or default of their obligations under this agreement
- If the event might prejudice the reputation of Noci, or cause damage to the premises
- If Noci is unable to carry out its obligations due to circumstances beyond its control (for example closure, refurbishment or emergency)
- All property left on the premises is done so at the owner’s risk.
- Noci accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to property left behind.
By booking with Noci you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
For further details please contact [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you soon.